Development News #142 — Travel Tips and FAQ

What are we currently working on.
Arrakis

Development News #142 — Travel Tips and FAQ

Post by Arrakis » 08 Feb 2019, 17:20

Hey, Feudalists!

This week we continued taking the steps towards 0.2.0 Update. Avalon, the last of the Old Worlds, has been shut down and all the remaining characters were safely transferred to Epleland along with their inventory.

Today we updated our promo page about 0.2.0 with a detailed FAQ section.
You can find the detailed info about transfer there, as well some other useful info that will get you ready for the update, however, if you can't wait to find out all the details about traveling to the New World - you will find main details and tips below!

You will be able to transfer your character from Epleland to the New Map once, unless you choose to stay and continue playing on Epleland. All your unused Abella tickets remain.
However, the characters will be transferred to the New Map with an empty inventory and a limited amount of skill points (see below) and guildless.

Here’s a list of things that are going to be transferred with your character:

• Skills T1 (capped at 60 points) and T2 (capped at 30 points)
  • All stats will be capped at 20 points
  • Alignment points will be transferred unchanged
  • Character creation data will be saved
  • Character names and appearance will be saved
It will be simple to transfer your character from Epleland to the New map by using the ‘Prayer for a Far Journey’ ability (Minor skills -> Piety). But remember, you will not be able to come back to Epleland ever again!

Now that you know how to travel to the New World, you are probably wondering what it’s called. Well, we are super excited to reveal the official name of the New Map - Godenland!

Feudalize your device with another pack of brand new wallpapers for your mobile devices and PC desktop!

And that’s not all - if you’re yearning for even more info, you might wanna take a look at our special pre 0.2.0 AMA with Bobik stream, which took place last Friday, or read a written summary here.

Have a great weekend!

— The team

Np66uh

Re: Development News #142 — Travel Tips and FAQ

Post by Np66uh » 08 Feb 2019, 17:30

Good job guys love this game Life feudal Yo ans MMo the best medieval rpg survival :Yahoo!: :evil: :friends:

Dasher
True Believer

Post by Dasher » 08 Feb 2019, 17:41

can we get a date when new world transfer is available? Also, can we teleport to guild locations once set up?

Gdurban

Post by Gdurban » 08 Feb 2019, 18:42

So the players who've been the most dedicated, have built the community and built their character's skills for the past year+ get screwed because you guys decide to change the progression system unasked. Way to kill your game... :Bravo:

Amaunet_Phoenix
True Believer

Post by Amaunet_Phoenix » 09 Feb 2019, 12:44

I am 90+ armorsmith and 90+ weaponsmith
Slightly depressed, but kinda OK with that.
What would be cool, if our wiped skills refill "XP pool". I know its much more than "XP pool" can hold, but atleast some of them will be preserved for future skilling.

Bulveye
True Believer

Post by Bulveye » 09 Feb 2019, 14:55

I understand our in-game inventory will be wiped, but I hope you do not mean our premium shop inventory as well. I've spent a lot on GF and skins and still have quite a bit of GF left. So are you saying I will lose all of this and be given 1/4th of it back for being a long time supporter and player, or does the premium items transfer as well?

Nefezer

Post by Nefezer » 09 Feb 2019, 17:37

For those of us who will still stay in Epleland:

Please, at least implement the auto splitter so that it can terraform. It's just a few lines of code so I can play again. Thank you very much in advance.

Nefezer wrote:You still have not returned my tools that you have stolen so blatantly > https://lifeisfeudal.com/forum/post162906/#p162906

Give me back my azimuth watch.

Give me back my color configuration of the quantity according to the quality and if it is a regional item. I hate your fixed scale, I want to configure it to my liking as before.

Give me back my automatic splitter of stacks of items according to a stipulated amount.

Give me back the power to drop half the land (15 instead of 30 for example depending on the type). The terraforming has again become disgusting.

Give me back my fun in this game. Take out the new buttons from the inventory area, it will not let me select the items that are hidden behind them after ordering them.

Go in peace.

PS: The tools to which I refer I got them from here > https://lifeisfeudal.com/forum/post148999/#p148999
In a game in BETA version we have to cope with the stressed development team with black humor :twisted:

brooklyn

Post by brooklyn » 10 Feb 2019, 15:37

Buenas, me parece muy mal que nos quiten los puntos de skills porque hemos pagado para tener acceso anticipado. Eso que nos dais es igual que empezar de cero, ¿para que transferir estos personajes al 100 de skills si hay que empezar de cero?. Es mejor crear nuevos personajes para el nuevo mundo... si el juego va ha ser free to play

Return to Development News