Spotlight Your Guild!

All discussions relevant to Guilds go here!
Krevente
Alpha Tester

Spotlight Your Guild!

Post by Krevente » 24 Feb 2014, 23:40

Continuing with the guild highlighting effort I want to offer up the opportunity for guilds to do a short interview, answer some questions and then have an article written up and posted across a few different places including the forums here, LifeisRoleplay.com, MMORPG.com and my own blog, Do You Even Strategy, Bro? on MilitaryGamers.com and our Facebook page that has a reach/exposure/circulation of over 30,000.

With the Moderators focusing on the community as a whole I want to focus on guilds and building a solid infrastructure and layer of communication between guild leadership. I figure one way to do that is to write articles about each one establishing lines of communication and helping guilds get their story out there.

If you are interested, please shoot me a PM or reply here and I will shoot you the template/questionnaire.

I'm also working on a voluntary Code of Conduct for guild leaders to sign onto, a Roleplayers Community Ledger (mostly just a positive set of statements and not a negative enforcement effort) and a Guild Leaders Council that is all meant to be a positively enforced effort; meaning it won't be a set of rules that we all sit in judgement of others for non-compliance.

In my experience, walls of rules or text going point by point on expected behavior is silly and rarely enforceable. By gathering likeminded guilds and players that agree to a common sense approach to draw in others towards the same philosophy always brings about a more doable and positive community.

Telakh
Alpha Tester

Re: Spotlight Your Guild!

Post by Telakh » 25 Feb 2014, 05:49

Hello there! We would be happy to participate.
Although I may be the only active member of Time Paradox here on forums, there are 8 of us who will participate in closed alpha so we are going to become a notable faction and we look forward to communicate, roleplay and enjoy gameworld together with other game factions of this early game period.
I've suggested a A trading pact already although it is not a chivalty code or alliance declaration, but it may help to maintain safe traderoutes at least on some particular region and bring cooperation between guilds to a higher level.
ImageYou are entering    Time ParadoxImage

Krevente
Alpha Tester

Post by Krevente » 25 Feb 2014, 11:47

I will shoot you the questionnaire later today. I'll also add some questions about the trade pact so I can write up a separate article about that.

My goal is to spread the word and start generating discussion on efforts that people in the community are engaged in.

Tozzi
Alpha Tester

Post by Tozzi » 26 Feb 2014, 02:59

Sounds great!
I really appreciate your efforts on what I too consider an important matter.

The Valerii ("House Valerius" / "HV") are ready and eager to establish diplomatic channels and also intent on letting people know what our guild is all about.

In short: Yes, we are interested!

Krevente
Alpha Tester

Post by Krevente » 26 Feb 2014, 04:47

First questionnaire has been sent! Were you expressing interest in the interview as well or were you talking specifically about the other community-wide efforts?

Tozzi
Alpha Tester

Post by Tozzi » 27 Feb 2014, 23:51

My bad!
I didn't realize the first questionnaire was the one I had already replied to. I didn't compare the time of the posts.

We're still working on our recruitment thread, forum and web presence, but yes, I am expressing interest in the interview as well as all the other ideas you mentioned (Code of Conduct etc.), as soon as you see fit.

Our goals and values are well established and unanimous among the "founding members" of our LiF branch, so I feel comfortable to answer any questions regarding the Valerii and the ways we plan to live our Feudal Lives. :)

Thanks again for your efforts, highly appreciated!

Falke88
Alpha Tester

Post by Falke88 » 28 Feb 2014, 09:47

Falkenwatch is ready for Interview !

Wrekkoning
Alpha Tester

Post by Wrekkoning » 03 Mar 2014, 05:08

I will help if no one is getting them done. Hit me up krev and we will get the ball rolling.

Krevente
Alpha Tester

Post by Krevente » 03 Mar 2014, 11:49

I have a few questionnaires already done and I'm typing them up as we speak. I'll shoot you one for ATS and add it to the rotation.

The goal is to release one every few days/once a week depending on how many I get in.

Falke88
Alpha Tester

Post by Falke88 » 03 Mar 2014, 14:42

sounds good

Strategos

Post by Strategos » 05 Jun 2014, 21:06

Sounds Brilliant! I'll be glad to participate.

Link to the Duchy of Camorr Official Website:
http://duchyofcamorr.enjin.com/
Link to the Duchy of Camorr thread:
the-gentleman-bastards-t1255/
Link to The Duchy of Camorr Steam group:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/theduchyofcamorr

Krevente
Alpha Tester

Post by Krevente » 06 Jun 2014, 03:02

I'll generate up some questions for you. I'm holding off on publishing the articles I've already written until the LiF:YO and marketing push happens so guilds can get maximum exposure when more fresh faces start showing up.

Lukepop
Alpha Tester

Post by Lukepop » 10 Jun 2014, 09:27

The duchy of Tirmani? good work :good:
Link to Tirmani thread:
the-duchy-of-tirmani-t1291/

Greatjon

Post by Greatjon » 17 Feb 2015, 04:35

not sure if this is still going on, but if it is sign up the Kingdom of Westeros

Commander Harold Godwinson

Order of the Knights Templar

Return to Guilds Discussions and Politics