Upon receiving many requests, we have decided to make Armor skins more available to the players in the game. Along with some discounts for these skins, you can now equip them on lower tier armors as well! After inspecting the number of Tier 3 armors in the game, we have decided to make them more available to players by increasing the blueprint drop chance.
We’re also working on a carriable flag item that will still allow you to be easily identified during the battle but will not cover your awesome armor skins as the current tabard does. You can expect these flags along with the new Guild Influence zone and increased penalty for losing the IB battles in the patch next week.
Patch Notes (ver. 0.11.11.2):
New Features and Tweaks:
- You can equip the premium skin of the next armor tier on the current armor set. For instance, you can apply Heavy Armor skins on the Regular armors and so on.
- Make Armor, Sew and Sew Armor abilities have an increased chance of dropping an armor blueprint now (5->15%). This chance can be doubled if you have the maximum (12) Luck on your character.
- Fixed a lack of possibility to gather 100 quality resources and removed random components in this process
- Added a proper message for getting increased alignment from praying
- Fixed a wrong pairing algorithm in stables that resulted in an inadequate proportion of female/male species born
- Fixed a server node border crossing and barter bugs that have caused some items to lose their regional attributes and become regular items
- Fixed a couple of glitches/bugs with server node crossings. This should address several server crashes, horse and cart issues.
- A couple of Barter window related fixes that eliminate Barter inventory related exploits
- Fixed a bug that would make a horse younger after crossing server node lines
- Fixed inventory total weight to take equipment weight into account (as it always was until the previous patch)
- Multiple game model fixes that should slightly increase the performance of the client
- Fixed Half-plate skin invisible torso problems. Fixed normal map issues for some premium skins.
- Fixed cross servers damage infliction algorithm. That should lower the amount of server and client crashes.
— The team