164. Currently animals IA is... quite buggy. I see you are working on pathfinding but will you fix this point before Wave 1 or after?
How? Typically, what will do a bear who can't access to a player? (because he is over his horse or a wall). Will he run away ?
- Answer: Yes, new AI will be deployed before Wave #1.
Bear will start to flee if he cannot reach the person and will do that for some time, even if the person returns back to a reachable position.
165. There will have two kind of claim, personnal and guild as I know.
So, they are two separate "branch" (they only evolve in size) or a personnal may evolve in guild claim?
Have you already define the recipe for them?
- Answer: They are completely different. Personal claim will be a rectangular plot of land for personal use that can (and probably will) overlap with a guild claim. Guild leader of that guild will have right to remove unwanted personal claims. So the existence of your personal claim depend on a guild leader you rent lands on (landlord). No evolving is possible - those are different claims
166. I have a little fear about MMO first day's launch. I know the map is very big but, as we all looking for the same component to do our claims, I fear it will difficult to hunt for the 100 bones (if recipe stay the same).
Have you planned something special about animals respawn? (smaller respawn time maybe?)
- Answer: No one said it should be easy. You're claiming a plot of land that is FINITE within our game. We have no instances and only one world so far, so claiming a land, maintaining and defending your claim from other players should take some effort.
167. Will animals have fixed respawn point as currently?
168. About animal's tracking
- Once you have track footsteps you can't choose to try to catch other animal
- Track opinion can bring you to the other side of the map (and you will cross other animals)
In my opinion, animal's track isn't really usefull but seems quite "realistic".
So my question is : Animal tracking is working as intend or not?
- Answer: Almost as intended But we might look into it deeper, once we have enough time for it.
PS. Yes, it's can be obvious with my oriented questions : I will be my guild's hunter during Wave 2