141) We will try to bring all major medieval weapon types into our game and also, we'll do our best to keep them balanced. We believe, that major aspect of choosing one weapon over another should be players combat style and not just DPS numbers.
142) All structures can be damaged and destroyed by siege weaponry, but only at certain conditions (war, siege).
143) C++, we use Torque Engine for rendering.
144) PLayers with architect skill will be able to build some buildings with their racial style.
145) Probably not.
146) No plans on soundrack yet, it's not our priority ATM.
148) When we talk about race archetypes in our game, you should keep in mind, that our races are fictional. So it's not just a combination of reallife races, it's just our own ingame race but with some details (not all) from some reallife races. There is no plans for new races yet.
150) We will try to create all major climate ecosystems (tundra, desert, forests, plains, rivers, swamps and so on)
151) There certainly will be some events in our game
152) No NPC assassins and it's up to you, if you'll be able to find player assassin
153) There will be no global buildings, but certainly, there will be country/feuf wide buildings, that will provide some benefits to it's residents. Something like national wonders in terms of Civilization IV/V
154) Armor will affect your speed for sure and in theory you might try to avoid almost 2m 2-handed sword swings, but it might be bad for you health, if you fail
155) Yes, we do have plans for such mechanics.
156) There will be only one major religion in our world and maybe just some denominations of that religion. We do have some plans about player Pope and his powers, but it's not in our plans for release period.
157) It's up to you - players. We certainly won't build game mechanics for those tournaments.
158) Again, it's player driven decision.
159) We plan to create heraldy generator for ingame organizations. And we do plan to make it possible to apply that heraldy on shields (not sure about capes).