MMO CBT - When is your turn

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.
Nomeatloaf
Zealous Believer

Re: MMO CBT - When is your turn

Post by Nomeatloaf » 08 Mar 2017, 13:09

Tredo wrote:Then why even sign up at all? After "years" of playing why sign up just before the beta starts? Some of them have 0 posts. Leaders of clans that have 0 posts on a game they have played for years. I guess there is a first time for everything in any game.

because quite a few of those leaders have other memebers to handle the forum issues. also, they did a fully random draw to give people access. its fully random.
We will take your women, burn your villages, and drink from your skulls! - Sparhawk Battleborn

Dragmar
Beta Tester

Post by Dragmar » 08 Mar 2017, 14:00

Tredo wrote:Dragmar you just joined in 2015, but I bet you have had the game since 2013 as well but waited 2 years to join the forums as well. And wow, look at you.. a beta tester as well. Just making a point that the selection process for beta was very messed up.

That is my only point.

Actually, this is my second account. When I changed my ingame name I made a new one, since you could not change names on the forum back then.

But to your point. You want it to be a "fair" selection. How would you ever do that though? Fair in who's eyes? There will always be someone who then don't get in and feel that it's not fair. So tbh the only real way of doing it is by choosing at random. Some win, some loose, but no one can claim the devs are unfair cause everyone had the same shot at it.

And ofc ppl who didnt have a forum account would sign up as soon as they said they would make a random draw, ppl would be dumb not to.

Ravos
True Believer

Post by Ravos » 10 Mar 2017, 15:13

Had to wait a while to purchase the starter pack for the MMO, but I'm excited as always for the Feudal MMO to release/come out. Can't wait. Keep it going good as usual you guys. Let's have a great show out of 10,000 strong - ay? Lol. :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Sevil

Post by Sevil » 20 Mar 2017, 16:18

Soooooo, any news on when wave #2 starts?

FYI: regarding above conversations. I have been playing YO for years, and just because i have no posts, doesn't mean I do not pay attention to the progression of the game, or do not deserve a chance to play in beta just as much as the next guy.

Justinian-II

Post by Justinian-II » 20 Mar 2017, 23:09

Soon™

Honestly I wouldn't expect it for quite some time, If I recall correctly the plan is Q4 2017 though I could be wrong, however real life will most likely get in the way as it always does and push it back some.

all we can do is hope for the best and be patient

Darkoden85420
True Believer

Post by Darkoden85420 » 31 Mar 2017, 00:58

I have had Lif your one for couple years now and I bought the 45$ pack to get in to closed beta almost two months ago when the heck am I going to be able to get in last year this time yal said around Christmas but now its march still no access I am about to just move on Wurm unlimited atleast puts out updates on time.

Darkoden85420
True Believer

Post by Darkoden85420 » 31 Mar 2017, 01:02

omg really just rad post above mine if I have to wait tell end of this year I am done with this crap game when you make a deadline YOU HAVE TO KEEP IT people are paying you to get in to the game and date keeps getting pushed back sorry for the language but this is bull shitt

Dragmar
Beta Tester

Post by Dragmar » 31 Mar 2017, 05:26

Darkoden85420 wrote:I have had Lif your one for couple years now and I bought the 45$ pack to get in to closed beta almost two months ago when the heck am I going to be able to get in last year this time yal said around Christmas but now its march still no access I am about to just move on Wurm unlimited atleast puts out updates on time.

We've already had 2 runs of closed beta wave 1, which by looking at your blue name, you had access to. So not sure what you're whining about?

Darkoden85420
True Believer

Post by Darkoden85420 » 31 Mar 2017, 09:21

they said they send me info on how to get in after I bought it still wait don't know where to go I sign in and all I get is a page to buy the packs never got another email

Darkoden85420
True Believer

Post by Darkoden85420 » 31 Mar 2017, 09:25

Thanks for activation your key. We will send you instructions how to take participation in CBT soon. Meanwhile, you can communicate with other players on our Forum and subscribe our news to stay informed about special events.

that was the email two months ago they had to have had a test since then and I have not gotten any key or emails

Return to General Discussion