360) Is regarding the Witness/Trespassing System and getting clarification of use.
Exactly how does this Witness System or Trespassing Ability work?
Can anyone just simply shout "A trespasser!" and flag someone as Criminal and Attack them without an Alignment penalty anywhere in the game?I read this today and started searchingpermanent-death-as-game-difficulty-t760/page20/#p7774
I also found this on the wiki talking about an ability if someone is on a claim.
Besides, we Do have a whitness system. You can mark criminal and attack any person who is trespassing, even not on your claim, otherwise he will stay blue if noone shouts "A trespasser!"
Found just a tad more here...important-poll-t632/page70/?hilit=trespassing#p6070
Trespassing - 1 Trespassing on someone's personal claim and being marked by the Trespasser ability
Well, last article explains it all. You can have a passage rights on your personal claim and your guild's claim can also have those passage rights. Those who violate those passage rights by trespassing are ok, until you mark them individually as a trespasser or until you shout "trespassers" and mark EVERYONE who IS violating around you in AoE. So, everyone can trespass and that will incur no penalties of any kind UNTIL they are noticed by claim owners and are marked.
soon released an article which explains the "trespassing."
the article is written in Italian, so I write here in English what bpbol has wrote in PM:
1) Trespasser! - you can target someone on a land, where he has no passing rights (your personal lands, your friends personal lands and so on). Thus a marked person will be a trespasser and become a criminal = can be attacked.
2) Trespassers! - Everyone in a 20m radius will be marked as a trespasser (ofc if they has no passing rights here).
if your friends are using this skill, you can kill without worrying about alignment, as you'll see all the gray people.
Ah... ok got it thank you_______________________________________________________________________
Added » 23 Feb 2014, 08:16
361-368: About Trader Buildings created by Players.
hmmmm.....Ok so you will be injecting gold to the players through Trader buildings....Sounds Familiar....
The Central Main City is no longer really needed after they build one of these Trader Buildings...I don't know if this is a good thing I guess it depends on how you implement these Traders.
IF these Traders must be placed in non owned land that might be interesting.
Main source of in game money will be server driven NPCs (trading posts rather) that will buy out goods from players. Since we plan to make a trading post to be available to players as a building, we might automatically insert server presence into every trading post. So you will be able to sell your goods to server locally (with some daily limitation ofc). That should make a local region inflow of currency without necessity to fetch all your goods to the central city.
361) Are these Trader buildings Limited in how many you can build?Nope, no limits. But they will be expensive to build and having more then one will not give any advantage.
362) Are they limited in the amount of coin each one of these gives?We will make that limit by the area. E.g. there will be 100 gold coins limit per day for a 1*1km land. And no matter if there is 10 or only 1 trading posts.
363) If so is this coin on a first come first serve basis? Yup.
364) Are these Trader Buildings Open to all players like the Main Central City??These buildings can be built anywhere. And if they will be built on a guild or personal claim - claim owner might be able to set up the rights. Maybe one guild will have a trading post with access rights to only their members for interguild trading and will build another post outside of the city walls that will be available to everyone.
365) Will the coin being given out by Trader Buildings effect whether or not the Main Central City has coin as well?Nope, only by area. But we will see how it work out and I might adjust gold emission rates.
366) Can these Trader Buildings be locked up for personal use?Answered above. Claim owner can set up whatever rights he wishes.
367) Can Players Destroy these Trader buildings?Yes. But if it is on the claim - you will need to remove a claim or be in official state of war. And if that post in a town claim area, then you must even declare a siege for that.
368) If the Trader Building sells items are they going to cost more than the Central City?Not decided yet if trading posts will be selling those goods they have just bought from players or just "destroy" them. Anyway, main idea of trading posts is a provision of suitable player to player trading. The fact that server takes his part in it is only just to provide an emission of gold into game to minimize the barter.
369) Will they give less coins for items sold to them than the Main City?Nope, prices will be equal if you're talking about prices. If you're talking about amount of emission through those trading posts - Main City will have more gold available.
370) How often will the coin be distributed?Once a real life day.
Ok thanks again!!